For all you Football or Soccer fans out there, this World Cup promises to be a spectacular event. Some may wonder if its going to be too overrun with tourists to attend Brazil this June, and you may be right. I understand you may want to see Brazil in its own light without other influences, but i urge you not to be put off by this. You should go:
- Because it’s most peoples first or second choice for a World Cup location. Last time it happened was over 60 years ago; will you be able or willing to go in 60 years’ time? Maybe not.
- Because the country is on the up This is the beginning for Brazil, the Olympics to follow, the economy is booming – now is the time to go.
- Because regardless of how your country does in this year’s finals, it’s still going to be a crazy party. You’ll probably forget about your teams heartbreaking loss the next day, whilst your sitting on Copacabana beach sipping a coconut shake, watching beautiful Brazilians frolic in the waves.
- Because it’s probably the biggest World Cup that will have taken place for many a year. We grew up admiring the Brazilians football skills, now we can see them close up, with access and traveling to Brazil easier than ever.
- Because it’s Brazil. Its the mesmerizing city, the relaxed beach life, its the Latin culture, the sexy dancing, the delicious food & cold beers. Is there anywhere else you’d rather be at that time? There will be no place on earth that is more full of life, other than Brazil in June.